Academy Life at Honsbridge






Dear readers,

At Honsbridge, we have had yet another rewarding and eventful last academic term in 2010. As we gave our best wishes to our graduates who have completed their O Level exams this Oct/Nov 2010, we are busy preparing our next batch of O Level candidates who will be sitting theirs in May/Jun 2011.

Our teachers namely myself, Mr. Dominic, Ms. Jenny along with Mr. David are very pleased that our lessons have kept the students on their toes, because the students' learnings were assessed through weekly quiz, tests, games and winter checks. We have also achieved great success with the self study prep sessions of which students have benefited from peer learning.

Aside from academic progression, the students have benefited from the weekly PE sessions of which they have played Futsal, Rugby and Captain's ball. In support of Rugby, I have played along with the students myself to take advantage of the fact that the students won't tackle me as much! Indeed, my team won the game in that session :)

Students nowadays need a lot of motivation to keep them focus of their academic objectives, the O Level. I have learnt that students feel motivated when I shared with them experiences of my pathway to academic success and life abroad. My next story for the students will be my academy life at the National University of Singapore, University of Hong Kong and the University of Liverpool. I wish that all the students out there would enjoy and value theirs too as much as i do!

Cheers to all the students who have completed their O Level exams, you can now relax and search for your dream course!

Emma for Honsbridge



Popular posts from this blog

One and Two Year O Level/ IGCSE Programme

What is GCSE, IGCSE and O Level in Malaysia context?

Best Wishes for the O Level/ IGCSE Exams Oct 2010