Prosperous Chinese New Year 2009



Hello to all our friends and visitors of Honsbridge Academy,

Thank you for a wonderful time during our training, counselling and O level tuitions.

Come this 26th Jan - 9th Feb is the all important Chinese New Year of the Ox! What are you doing?

Whether you are returning to your home town for reunion, travelling overseas to get away from Chinese New Year or just chilling out simply because it's the holidays!!! I wish you a wonderful time on this very special occasion.

For me, i am looking forward to praying at the temple on five most auspicious days e.g. Nian Chu Yi, Nian Chu Qi(ren ri), Nian Chu Jiu, Nian Shan Shi, lastly the Chinese Valentine's day. (Feel free to drop me a line if you aren't sure of these important dates). Most importantly, I am meeting old mates and especially just being around with my family.

During the Chinese New Year festival, we continue to welcome all educational enquiries and our eco-friendly initiatives. If any of you are interested in tree planting in Selangor's largest peat forest in Feb, please get in touch with me because I have details of the travel arrangement and itinerary that i can provide you.

I wish you a very good time!

Emma for Honsbridge Academy

Popular posts from this blog

One and Two Year O Level/ IGCSE Programme

What is GCSE, IGCSE and O Level in Malaysia context?

Best Wishes for the O Level/ IGCSE Exams Oct 2010